Water Meter SHM Inch 4 Air Panas
SHM Multi Jet Brass Flow Meters : Analog /mechanical flow meter for clean water
are made brass material and internal measuring component made from
modern thermoplastic material .
SHM Multi Jet Brass Flow Meters can be used for :
– Irrigations, Cooling System, Filtration System, Water Monitoring, etc.
– Multi Jet, Dry Dial, Turbine Type.
– MagneticDrive reliable characteristic, long working life.Pulse Output Optional
– Vacum Sealed Register ensure the dial keep free from fog and frost,
keep the reading clear in a long term service.
– Working Temperature 0.1-50°C for cold water and 0.1-90°C for hot water.
– Water Pressure </=1.0 Mpa or 1.6 Mpa.
– Protection Grade : IP 68
– Maximum Permisible Error :
(1) In the Lower zone from qt inclusive up to but excluding qt is=/-5%
(2) In the upper zone from qt inclusive up to and qs is +/-2%.for hot water meter +/-3%
– ISO 9001 & ISO 4064
Water Meter SHM 2 Inch Air Panas – Sewage Hi‐flo Meters ‐ Analog/Mechanical Flowmeter for Waste/Sewage Water is an epoxy
coated cast iron, it has great flow rate measure and resistant from many light chemicals and corrosion.
It can be used for a remote reading transmission system as equipped with built‐in sensor (optional) and
with Data Logger, it can record for last six months logs.
Water Meter SHM 4 Inch Air Panas Features:
‐ Easy Installation and Maintenance
‐ Stainless Steel Cap, Dry Dial Magnetic
‐ High Bypass and Very Low Head Loss
‐ Glass Vacuum Sealed Register -Free
from Condesation and clear for long term
‐ Working Temperature 0.10C – 500C for
Cold and 0.10C – 900C for Hotwater
‐ Max Pressure: 16 Bar
‐ Maximum Error : +/- 2%
‐ Selected High Quality Materials
‐ Iso 4064
‐ Warranty 2 Year
‐ Sewage Treatment Plant (STP);
i.e: Hospital, Hotel, Industrial,
Mall, Residential, Palm Oil
‐ Raw Water, Sludge Water and
‐ Inlet and Outlet Water
‐ Best suited for pump system and
‐ Many more applications
Sewage Flow Meter SHM 3 Inch
Size : 4″ ( 100mm )
Working Temperature : 0.1˚C – 90˚C
Max Presure : 16 Bar
Maximum Error : ± 20%
Max. Flow Qmmax : 120 M³ /Hour
Continues Flow Qn : 60 M³ / Hour
Transitional Flow Qt : 12 M³ / Hour
Min Flow Qmin : 1.8 M³ / Hour
Dimension : L x H ( 250 x 291 mm )
Weight : 17 Kg