Flow Meter FILL RITE Series 800c To ensure safe and efficient operation, it is essential to read
each of these warnings and precautions, and to follow all
instructions listed in this manual.
1. Improper use or installation of this product can cause
serious bodily injury or death.
2. DO NOT smoke near meter or use meter near an open flame
when dispensing flammable fluids. Fire could result.
3. Do not exceed 50 PSI / 3.5 BARS line pressure.
4. CAUTION: Do not install additional foot valve or check valve
during installation without pressure relief valve. Cracking
5. This product should not be used for fluid transfer into aircraft.
6. This product is not suited for use with fluids for human
consumption, including potable water.
INSTALATION Flow Meter FILL RITE Series 800c :
Meters are furnished for horizontal piping, left to right flow,
unless otherwise specified. Use oil and gasoline resistant
pipe compound on all threaded joints. Flow ports can be
located in any of four positions for horizontal or vertical piping.
1. If fluid flow is left to right, install meter.
2. If fluid flow is other than left to right, determine direction of fluid
3. Lay meter dial face down on a clean flat surface.
4. Arrow mark on meter housing indicates fluid flow direction.
5. Remove four screws (item 20).
6. Lift meter housing (item 19) and chamber assembly (item
26) and rotate together to desired flow direction.
CAUTION: Chamber opening must face towards inlet port of
7. Replace four screws (item 20).
8. Install meter.
OPERATING INSTRUCTUION :
For accurate measurement, meter and piping must always be
filled with liquid and free of air. Meter should be calibrated per
instructions in this manual prior to its use.
1. Stop flow of liquid.
2. Reset meter to “0”.
3. Meter is ready for use. Start flow of liquid. Do not exceed
50 PSI line pressure.